The Sub Woofer is rewriting the book on kite surfing fun. The Sub Woofer is a wider, fuller board that is lively and light under your feet in all types of conditions. The Sub Woofer’s generous volume helps to generate speed and power in even the most marginal conditions.
The Sub Woofer is rewriting the book on kite surfing fun. The Sub Woofer is a wider, fuller board that is lively and light under your feet in all types of conditions. The Sub Woofer’s generous volume helps to generate speed and power in even the most marginal conditions. Yet when the conditions are on, the Sub Woofer steps up to the plate with the type of performance suited for strapped or unstrapped riding.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Eco cork-bamboo construction
- Winged Squash Tail Outline
- Excellent performance in flat to shoulder high surf
- Wide outline for early planing and lively feel in surf
- High volume for bigger riders
- Custom cut EVA pod pads
- Excels in light wind or onshore conditions
- 4 progressive flex fins
- Can be ridden with or without straps
BAMBOO CORK ECO SERIES:
Our cork / bamboo Eco Series construction utilizes an EPS core with a wrap of cork for added durability while keeping the flex properties intact. For protection against extreme deck impact we add reinforcement of bamboo in strategic areas on the deck. This combination of a light weight core and eco friendly reinforcements make for a high performance surfboard with excellent flex in all the right places.
- Light weight to strength ratio
- Low resin absorption – Excellent bonding
- Recovery: Cork recovers up to 85% of its original thickness after impact
- flexibility of the cork adapts to curved surfaces better than wood
- Reduces Heel denting
All surfboards in the range come complete with progressive flex fins with industry standard fin boxes.
Strategically placed pods of EVA cover only the most crucial section of the board to allow easy stance shuffling. The overall amount of padding was reduced and surfboards no longer need wax.